In the Battle of the Bots series I will compare the performances of various bots. The monthly results of three series of battles between three bots of different botcreators will be posted for the next year. The goal is to evaluate the bots performance over a longer period of time, both in winning as well as in decreasing crypto currency markets.
In the second battle the following B-bots will compete (all three starting with the letter B).
- Beetlejuice by The Noogieman: This bot scans 6 different coins being ETH, TRX, ADA, VET, TFUEL and THETA. It uses many different concepts to try to determine the best entry and exit points for trades and uses both stoploss and takeprofit levels. Estimated annual return is 48%. Risk level according to the bots app is 8/12.
- Dr. Block by Rave before the Machine: This bot only invests in Bitcoin and is a risk spreader using small steps when getting into its asset. Analysis is key, to ensure profits are secured and possible losses are reduces. Testing results over the first half of 2020 show a 46,2% return on investment (ROI). A lower risk bot according to the bots app, 6/12.
- Botzilla by Hot Bots Team: The behavior of this bot is as assertive and aggressive as the name might suggest according to the botcreator. The bot solely trades in the most liquid and biggest cryptocurrencies. It targets a ROI of 20% per year. The bots app rates it as a mild risk bot with risk level 7/12.
The chart shows the results after two month of comparing these bots.
In the chart the blue line represents Beetlejuice, the orange line Dr. Block and the grey line Botzilla. All three bots managed to achieve positive result over the last month.
The score after two months (score after one month).
- Beetlejuice by The Noogieman : +36,15% (+14,24%)
- Dr. Block by Rage before the Machine: +11,24% (+5,23%)
- Botzilla by Hot Bots Team: +8,65% (+4,04%)
In the second month all three bots continue to show more or less the same growth rate as the first month. Beetlejuice, being the riskiest of the three bots according to the Bots app, shows the most volatility, which pays off in the current growing crypto currency market. Both Dr. Block an Botzilla are less volatile and less active, showing a flatline for part of the second month.
Tomorrow an update of the third and last battle of three bots.