My last update on the single coin crypto trading bots, trading Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin has passed the 40.000 USD mark to a new all time high. Ethereum tried to tap the 1300 USD boundary. How are the bots that trade in these coins performing?
In percentage (27 Dec.):
- Bitcoin (green line): +274,51% (+154,84%)
- Himalaya by botcreator Boosting Alpha (blue line): +88,26% (+50,60%)
- Sweet Orange Mia by botcreator Agga Technologies (orange line): +73,69% (+31,63%)
- Dr Block 2 by botcreator Rave before the machine (yellow line): +38,77% (+31,62%)
- Dr Block by botcreator Rave before the machine (grey line): +26,47% (+25,71%)
In percentages (27 Dec.):
- Ethereum (blue line): +258,69% (+96,88%)
- Refreshing Grey Mia by botcreator Agga Technologies (grey line): +122,40% (+22,70%)
- Dr. Spock by botcreator Rave before the machine (orange line): -8,93% (-12,81%)
I have decided to sell Dr. Spock and reinvest the money in another bot. Therefore this will be the last performance comparison for the Ethereum trading bots.
For the Bitcoin bots I have started tracking the performance of Bitcoin and a number of Bitcoin related instruments , being:
- Bitcoin Tracker EUR XBT Provider ETF
- VanEck Vectors Bitcoin ETN
- The Big Friendly bot (USDT based “bot” investing all its funds directly in Bitcoin)
- Thunderbird bot (BTC based bot focusing on trading 8 BTC pairs)
- DeFi Strategy bot (BTC based bot trading in the top 10 coins in the world of Decentralized Finance)
- CBS bot (BTC based bot trading all available markets)
- Himalaya bot (USDT based bot trading only in BTC)
- Sweet Orange Mia bot (USDT based bot trading only in BTC)
The new comparison will try to answer the question which instrument is the most profitable, taking risk into account. Bitcoin trackers (1-3), BTC based bots (4-6) or USDT based bots trading BTC (7-8). The comparison will replace the current performance comparison. Keep posted for the first blog.